Your gift to the Yates Museums will complete the "Educational and Cultural Park Corridor" in the National Register Historic District of Freedmen's Town - 4th Ward.
Your gift also supports:
- Student Internships/Scholarships
- Historic Preservation
- Brick Streets Project
- Historic Plant Conservation
- Community Programs
- Genealogy & Historic Marker Research
- Research, Exhibits, and Heritage Tours
- Archaeology Field School Courses
All donors will receive:
- Invitations to Dedications / Grand Openings
- A Heritage Series Membership Card
- One limited edition Charles Criner poster
- Our deepest gratitude & appreciation for your support.
Become a Guardian of History
For contributions via check please mail us at:
Rutherford BH Yates Museum, Inc., P.O. Box 130726, Houston, Tx. 77219-0726
Volunteer With Us
Join the Yates Museums and share your expertise, time, and talents as you connect with fellow members and collaborate on programs and initiatives aimed at advancing Freedmen's Town.